Prompt Payment Code
Developing Health & Independence (DHI) participate in the Chartered Institute of Credit Management's Prompt Payment Code. That means we pledge to:
Pay suppliers on time
We aim to pay undisputed invoices, that quote a valid purchase order number, within 30 days of the invoice being received by DHI’s Accounts Team.
Give clear guidance to suppliers
All invoices should be sent by email to email@example.com and include the following information.
- an identifying number
- the supplier's name, address and VAT registration number (if applicable)
- the time of supply
- date of issue
- the type of supply (e.g. sale, hire purchase, loan etc.)
- a description of the goods or services supplied
- the purchase order number
- the customer's name (or trading name) and address: Developing Health & Independence, Attn.: Accounts Payable, 15-16 Milsom Street, Bath BA1 1DE
We process two supplier BACS payments per calendar month in an effort to reduce our carbon footprint. We encourage suppliers to include their bank details on all invoices with a valid email address for remittance.
Who do I contact in Accounts Payable?
Please send any queries in the first instance to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also be contacted on 01225 478730 Option 1 but please be aware that we may not be able to answer your query immediately.